Hardstyle Producers HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for hardstyle producers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
FORUM IS IN DEVELOPMENT, LOTS OF COOL STUFF COMING SOON

Track Previews (Give feedback before posting yours)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ljk32

Track Previews (Give feedback before posting yours) Empty
PostSubject: Track Previews (Give feedback before posting yours)   Track Previews (Give feedback before posting yours) EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:17 pm

Here's what I'm working on atm, but I'm completely stuck, and as usual, can come up with no ideas - I can't picture at all how the track will progress. So yeah, now it's pretty empty and I don't know what to do. I personally think the lead needs work, but I just made that quickly so I could get the structure done before touching up on the sounds, because structure always screws me up, as you can see/hear. Anyway:

http://soundcloud.com/footfungus/stuck
Back to top Go down
Taranta

PostSubject: Re: Track Previews (Give feedback before posting yours)   Track Previews (Give feedback before posting yours) EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:08 pm

That sounds really nice! maybe some fill-up FX here and there would be nice. And maybe place some vocal on it or fill it up with other sounds (talking about the PAD part). Other than that I think the synth sounds really good! Sounds like you did a step up with your previous leads Smile
Back to top Go down
http://soundcloud.com/tarantanl
ljk32

PostSubject: Re: Track Previews (Give feedback before posting yours)   Track Previews (Give feedback before posting yours) EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:11 pm

Thanks a lot man, I appreciate the reply. It's quite strange, people seem to like the lead when I only made it quickly and still think it needs some work. But yeah, filling up the pad section is where I'm struggling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Track Previews (Give feedback before posting yours)   Track Previews (Give feedback before posting yours) Empty

Back to top Go down

Track Previews (Give feedback before posting yours)
Page 1 of 1