Hardstyle Producers HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for hardstyle producers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
FORUM IS IN DEVELOPMENT, LOTS OF COOL STUFF COMING SOON

Kick Topic (Give feedback before posting yours)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ljk32

Kick Topic (Give feedback before posting yours)  Empty
PostSubject: Kick Topic (Give feedback before posting yours)    Kick Topic (Give feedback before posting yours)  EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:21 pm

As above.
Back to top Go down
ljk32

PostSubject: Re: Kick Topic (Give feedback before posting yours)    Kick Topic (Give feedback before posting yours)  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:36 pm

Tried a gated kick. It seems a bit difficult to match the power of Spoontech kicks.

Back to top Go down
Taranta

PostSubject: Re: Kick Topic (Give feedback before posting yours)    Kick Topic (Give feedback before posting yours)  EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 4:41 am

@ljk32 Sounds like a good start. Still misses some power though.. but you already did a better job than me since I never tryed to make one. I would give it some really deep bass with power and then maybe compress the reverb in some way. I do things probably different so you may take my advice as useless.... haha

Well I also posted this on harderstate, but people still didn't give any comments yet and the place is like crowded to 10 people all the time.. so I don't know.

Just click the link
Back to top Go down
http://soundcloud.com/tarantanl
ljk32

PostSubject: Re: Kick Topic (Give feedback before posting yours)    Kick Topic (Give feedback before posting yours)  EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:11 am

So, I listened to your reverse a few times. Hopefully someone else can give better technical advice, but I thought it was pretty good. I personally thought that the tail could be a bit more present/noticeable, but I guess that comes down to personal taste. Other than that, it sounds like a really nice reverse. Again, sorry about the lack of specific advice, if I could hear any other faults, I would point them out, and if I had more technical knowledge, I would let you know if something needed improving.
Back to top Go down
shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kick Topic (Give feedback before posting yours)    Kick Topic (Give feedback before posting yours)  EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Taranta I love that reverse actually, sounds like an old speedwave bass Very Happy

a kick experiment with just 1 microtonic
Back to top Go down
http://www.hsproducers.co.cc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kick Topic (Give feedback before posting yours)    Kick Topic (Give feedback before posting yours)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kick Topic (Give feedback before posting yours)
Page 1 of 1